What information do we collect?
We strictly collect only the information that our clients have directly given to us, or they have filled out an online survey and have given the third-party consent to pass their information on to us so we can provide them with a quote.This information includes, but is not limited to:
What do we do with this data?
We use this personal data for the following purposes:
- - Providing our services : We need to include customer's personal details when providing them with a personalised quotation for our services. Also, this information is required to be passed on to our partners and agents, who help us carry out our services.
- - Sending information about our services We may use our client's contact information to get in touch with them about the services we offer, or details of ongoing promotional offers they may be interested in. Our clients reserve the rights to opt out of this at any time, simply by telling us. If they have been contacted via email, they will have the option to opt out from receiving future promotional offers, or marketing emails.
- - Customer Support We may use our client's personal data to provide them with customer support or to investigate complaints or concerns. Customer information may be passed on to Easy Shipping Ltd awarding associations, when clients are referred to them during the process of an unnegotiable claim. However, this will not be done without the customer's knowledge and authorisation
Our Lawful basis for processing client's personal data
Under Article 6 of the EU General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR), Easy Shipping Ltd are required to inform our clients the legal basis under which we collect and process their data.
We will only collect and process their personal data in accordance with one of the below lawful bases:
- - Performance of a Contract: this is where the processing is necessary for a contract we have with a client, or a client has asked us to take specific steps before entering into a contract, such as providing them with a quote.
- - Our legitimate interests: this is where Easy Shipping Ltd collect and process data in accordance with our "legitimate interests," which include improving our services, providing clients with marketing information or any related services.
- - Compliance with our Legal Obligations: we may be required to process or share a client's personal data in compliance with a legal obligation, such as in response to a request by law enforcement or when investigating a civil claim
Data storage and international transfersEasy Shipping Ltd take the security of all personal data held on the database we use very seriously, and all of our clients' personal data will be kept according to strict safeguards and in compliance with the GDPR.
Our clients have the right to be informed over what personal data we hold and how we are using it. This information I available upon request. If a client has consented to particular uses of their personal data, they have the right to withdraw this consent at any time.
Clients have the right to "portability" of their personal data that we have collected with their consent or in performance of a contract.
Clients may always object to further use of their data for direct marketing purposes by clicking the "unsubscribe" button within marketing emails.
If the data we hold is incomplete or incorrect, our client can request that we rectify our records. We will aim to comply to all requests within 30 days, unless the request is particularly complex.
Our clients hold the right to request erasure of the personal data we hold. However, if we have collected data from our clients in performance of a contract, we cannot normally comply with a request for erasure.
Clients can exercise their rights by simply contacting us using the below contact information:
- - Call the office: on +44 (0) 20 8648 9092
- - Email us : on firstname.lastname@example.org
- - Writing to us : and sending the letter to the below address: Unit 15-16 Liongate Enterprise Park
80 Morden Road
How long will we keep data for?
We will keep clients' personal data for as long as it is necessary. This means their personal data will be retained for as long as we have an active contract or business relationship with the, and after this, we will keep their data for as long as it is necessary for the purposes for which it is stored.
What happens if client's refuse to provide us with information we need?
As outlined above, some of the personal data provided to us will be used in order to enter into a contract with a client and to comply with our legal obligations.
Should a client refuse to provide us with the data we require to offer our service(s), or they request us to erase the personal data we hold, it is likely we will not able to deliver our services to them.
Cookies and Similar Technology
Cookies are piece of information that include a unique reference code that a website transfers to a user's device to store and sometimes track information about them. Most computer and some mobile web browsers automatically accept cookies but, if you prefer you can change your browser to prevent that or to notify you each time a cookie is set.
www.easyshipping.co.uk follows a standard procedure of using log files. These files log visitors when they visit websites. All hosting companies do this and a part of hosting services’ analytics. The information collected by log files include internet protocol (IP) addresses, browser type, Internet Service Provider (ISP), date and time stamp, referring/exit pages, and possibly the number of clicks. These are not linked to any information that is personally identifiable. The purpose of the information is for analyzing trends, administering the site, tracking users’ movement on the website, and gathering demographic information.
Third Party Privacy Policies
You can choose to disable cookies through your individual browser options. To know more detailed information about cookie management with specific web browsers, it can be found at the browsers’ respective websites. What Are Cookies?
Another part of our priority is adding protection for children while using the internet. We encourage parents and guardians to observe, participate in, and/or monitor and guide their online activity.
www.easyshipping.co.uk does not knowingly collect any Personal Identifiable Information from children under the age of 13. If you think that your child provided this kind of information on our website, we strongly encourage you to contact us immediately and we will do our best efforts to promptly remove such information from our records.